Parent coach Rachel Bailey and I recently talked about how parents can recognize their kids have access to too much screen time, then start decreasing the amount of time kids are online.
In her podcast “Your Parenting Long Game”, we discuss:
- the parents’ role in online safety
- the difference in types of “screen time” and why it matters
- how to track and monitor what kids are doing online
- how to approach our kids when it comes to reducing the amount of time they spend on screens
- how we should deal with the guilt we’ve had over how we’ve let kids use screens in the past.
It’s a good one!