Below are a list of TV shows, films or documentaries that are good conversation starters for families concerned about unlimited, unmonitored screen time and what it might be doing to their children. Be sure to do your homework here to make sure that the show you choose is appropriate for your family.
- When Should I Let My Child Have a Phone? Here’s Our Complete Guide to Digital Milestones for Kids
- Good Screen Time, Bad Screen Time: How Families Are Differentiating
- Are You Clueless About What Your Kids Are Seeing on Social Media?
- Hard Conversations with Kids
- How to Help Kids Do the Right Thing Online